Wednesday 15 December 2010

Max gets trip home!





Max got a 2 hour trip home on Monday which was amazing for both of us. Grandma was at the flat to meet us and it was lovely to have her there to help out and to keep me company :) I was hoping to get Max out of hospital on Monday and everyday since but on going in to see him this morning i've been told again he is still not being dischanged. I was pretty hacked off (understatment!) but when I take him back today I am going to ask if we can discharge him and come back for his drugs at the specified times (i'm desperate to get him home and back to some sort of normality).

Simon coming back at the weekend, we are bothing missing him heaps although my folks are here helping just now since Grandma went home - its a 'helping' conveyor belt!

His operation is now going to be at the start of January so we don't have too long to wait - very anxious for him but as soon as its done we can hopefully get on with life again (I never thought i'd actually miss Aberdeen!).

Simon went home on Sunday to find our kitchen ceiling had collapsed from a burst pipe. I honestly thought he was joking but he sent me a picture as proof. Kitchen is ruined from the amount of water everywhere so Simon is in the process of organising to have a new one fitted.

Max is coming on great, he is such a strong boy and he continues to surprise us all - he has done a complete 360 since arriving down here on the 22nd November - its been such a rollercoaster and its not finished yet but we're getting there.

Attached some pictures that my sisters friend Gayle took of Max a week before he became ill - she did a fantastic job and captured him perfectly.

K xxx

1 comment:

  1. Katie,i'm so pleased things are looking up for Max...he's one amazing little boy,you must be sooo proud :-)
    Hopefuly you'll all be together at home soon x

    ReplyDelete