Sunday 21 November 2010

Holiday to Spain




I've been quite rubbish updating my blog so I apologise if anyone still checks it - not keeping my audience am I?!

We went on our first holiday abroad with Max at the end of September. We initially thought we would not manage given all of Max's medical supplies but my cousin Daniel, works for a freight company and he helped us organise to send all the supplies to the apartment - it made things so so much easier and it was brilliant to arrive and have all his things there :) Max was great on the flights there and back, managing to sleep in between Simon and I and playing with his toys on the seat tray when awake.

The weather was great barr a few cloudy days and Max handled the hotter days no problem, we just took him in the pool which he loved.

When we finally got home we got the best reaction when he realised where he was, I never thought he would really have thought much about it (being a baby) but he got so excited and animated, babbling away - he seemed to recognise his surroundings and it was so cute to watch him.

Given the trip went so well we will definitely be looking to head away again in the New Year, maybe further a field this time......

No comments:

Post a Comment